React Made Native Easy
A reference for building production grade applications which are easy to test, maintain and extend to multiple platforms. This book is for the Web developers who have already got their hands dirty with react and ES6 and want to build complex native apps.
You will learn
- How react native internally works and how to debug RN apps.
- How to test and write modular code in react-native.
- Redux: The state container.
- How to setup a good devops pipeline which will increase team's productivity and ensure seamless testing.
- How you can extend your react-native codebase to support web or any other platform by just following some code conventions.
We are following native-first approach with an eye on web. You will eventually see how easy it is port the application to Web by following conventions and stuff.
The knowledge is based on the experience of working with React Native apps for around 2 years and helping clients launch their apps quicker than ever before.
This book is for
- React developers who are planning to start with react-native applications.
- Web Developers who know basic ReactJS fundamentals and planning to learn best practices for state management and learn native development.
- Native iOS/Android developers who know ReactJS and want to start building apps using React-Native.
- react-native developers who want to extend their codebase to support other platforms by just following some code conventions.
So be ready to get your hands dirty.
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY
Download a .pdf, .epub, or .mobi here. If you prefer offline hard copy. Pleae feel free to take a printout.
This is an open source book hosted on Github.We will keep updating the contents of the book as and when it gets outdated. Please feel free to contibute or leave a comment in the disqus.
Please star the repo if you like it ;)
GET, SET, CODE!!